CASTLE PARK, COLCHESTER, ESSEX
PHOTOGRAPHY BY, TIA ASIA PRODUCTIONS
- I got a new job, yes a new, new job. Second job of the year; but I am here to stay in this position as I am really enjoying it! I basically work in a design studio for a jewellery wholesaler and take care of their print marketing. So that's been one big change for me.
- I got a boyfriend, so that's another reason I have been a little distracted you might say! He's lovely and making me very happy
- I have been having some social media detoxing. With all the changes going on, its been so nice to put social media on the backseat for a fair few weeks!
- I bought these ever so beautiful trousers from Topshop and I never knew a pastel green pair of trousers could have been so necessary for my wardrobe. I mean, cute right!
- I have also been wearing pretty, white linen blouses tirelessly for the past three months and the collection is expanding so much that I think by the end of summer my wardrobe will consist of 80% white linen blouses.
- I guess you'll have to catch up on the rest in my next post!